Bring real comfort to your neck during long road trips
Randy Davis — 3 hours 17 minutes ago
“This is the perfect solution for passengers that fall asleep in the car during long road trips. I no longer have to worry about my kids’ heads bobbling from side to side when they doze off in the car.” – James Bauer, our customer.
Are you familiar with the feeling of discomfort in your neck when you wake up after a long car ride? Or have you ever had to see your child having a case of noodle-neck?
Car Seat Headrest Pillows are a revolutionary new device that provides support and comfort for any child or adult asleep in a moving vehicle.
Give it a try – your neck, back, and neighbor’s shoulder will thank you. Benefit from receiving lateral support to keep your head and body comfortably aligned upright the next time you, your child, or a friend fall asleep.
THESE HEADREST PILLOWS ARE A REAL LIFE CHANGER!
- GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH – The headrest pillows comfortably support your head and neck, relax the muscles, and prevent the neck from prolonged bending, fatigue, and pain.
- MAKE YOUR JOURNEYS SAFE AND COMFORTABLE – The pillows provide passengers with head and neck support when they fall asleep, protect their heads from knocking on the doors and windows, and make their siesta more comfortable.
- IMPROVE POSTURE – Supporting your neck and keeping your body in an upright position, these pillows can even improve your overall posture.
- MADE OF HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS – The pillows are filled with soft and thick memory foam. The pillowcase is made of PU leather that is durable and easy to clean.
- ADJUSTABLE DESIGN – You can adjust the width between the pillows by selecting the slot position on the telescopic support rod (minimum distance between the two pillows: 10.63 inches).
- SUITABLE FOR BOTH KIDS AND ADULTS – The pillows can also be raised, lowered, and rotated 180 degrees to accommodate people of various heights.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MANY CAR MODELS – Suitable for most vehicles with headrests (the handlebar distance should be more than 3.75 inches).
- EASY TO INSTALL – The headrest can be easily installed on the headrest support bar, no additional tools are required.
- CRASH TESTED – These headrest pillows have passed numerous crash tests to ensure compliance with each of the following safety standards: CMV-SS 213, FMVSS 213, ECE R44.
Are you still troubled because of having neck pain after taking a nap in the car？
The Car Seat Headrest Pillows can help you solve this problem and enjoy your road trips. If not needed, just lift them up to save space inside the car.
Grab the chance to buy Premium Car Seat Headrest Pillows with a 30% DISCOUNT:
One Set of Headrest Pillows: $54.60 instead of the original price of $78!
Two Sets of Headrest Pillows: $101.40 instead of the original price of $156!
It arrived on time and the product matches the description. Pretty easy to assemble and very useful especially for kids that use a booster and usually nap in the car, my son loved it and me too, it’s safe and looks like an extension from the seat.
When my daughter transitioned from a high back to a low back booster, the thing she missed the most was the headrest. This is the perfect solution! It comes in several pieces, but the instructions are easy to follow. Putting it together and installing it took about 10 minutes. You can fold each side up separately, which my daughter likes because she can lean her head on one side and fold the other up to look out the window. It’s secured on really well and is very comfortable. I’d definitely recommend it!
We are very pleased to see how easy the installation was, and once installed how nicely this fits to the car seat.
To be honest I was not sure I would like these but after a single 5-hour trip with them, I am sold. They are comfortable, give your neck some support so you don’t arrive with your neck giving you pains and they just are perfect for napping in the car.
Every time I take my brother somewhere, he usually sleeps in difficult positions. Then I found this headrest and installed it on my passenger seat so he can have good sleep while I drive.
Very easy to install. Both of my boys think it’s comfortable and made our last road trip easier for them to sleep.
Worked great for my 8-year-old. We took a 500-mile trip last week so I got this for him. It prevented his head from flopping around when he fell asleep and made it more comfortable to watch movies while we drove.
This is a very good product. My 5-year-old pulls it up and down as she wants. When she falls asleep, it’s very helpful for her head. Her head stays in place and she no longer falls. I will buy another one for my son when he’s older.